The MPI International Image Challenge is an educational and inspirational
competition and is open to all professional, novice and hobbyists. MPI believes
that pushing yourself through competition helps us excel in the art of
photography along with staying inspired.
All entrants automatically become members of the Master Photographers
International Organization. There are no fees for membership to the MPI
1. Entrants must be in good
standing within the organization,
2. All original images must be
captured and exposed by the entrant. For composite using stock photos, the main subject must be captured by the entrant and if extra images from a stock agencies are being used, you must obtain proper licensing.
3. Entries produced during a workshop or under the supervision of an instructor are NOT eligible.
4. No two entries of the same
image or subject setting are to be entered in the same or different class,
5. Images entered previously in the IIC, cannot be re-entered.
6. The entrant’s name must not
be visible anywhere on the image If the photographers name or the photographers branding is
included anywhere on the image, image will unfortunately be disqualified.
7. TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR (POY) IN ANY OF THE 6 CATEGORIES:
To be eligible for the POY Awards you must enter 4 or more image in that Category and in at least 2 or more Classes.
8. Entries are to be in digital jpeg
format, RGB color space.
9. Images that are captured and
produced from an existing photograph, movie banner, video banner cover or
art-work of another photographer or artist and created to look as the existing
photograph or art work; will be disqualified from the competition. This will
10. Entries that may violate
copyright, trademark laws, will be disqualified. Ensuring proper approval is the responsibity of the entrant.
11. Images created by another
photographer and used as your own will not only disqualify the member from the
competition but also the organization.
12. Winners of more than (1)
Photographer of the Year in Category, will be eligible to a maximum of (2) Photographer of the Year in Category in the current year entering. Highest
Scoring Categories will be selected.
13. You agree and understand that
all entries into any MPI IIC, may be used for promoting the winners, for
promoting the MPI IIC, for Video announcement and for web display.
14. To earn a Class Award, image
must achieve an 82.5% or higher.
15. It is the entrants responsibility to have the correct and all information for their shipping address. If address is incorrect, cost incurred will be the responsibility of the entrants.
16. You understand that the MPI International Image Challenge is not responsible for duties in the entrants country. It is the entrants responsibility for any fees charged by your country.
17. You understand that Canvas may be removed from image when creating the Winners Circle Video and the winners certificates.