WHO CAN ENTER
In 2020, the MPI Organization initiated the prestigious Mentorship Award honoring our industries mentors and educators. This year we have revised the rules. Please take a moment to read.
To submit images for the MPI IIC Mentorship Award - the following rules apply.
1. You have been a professional photographer for nothing less than 8 years.
2. Have successfully hosted workshops for nothing less than 5 years
3. Alternately to hosting workshops, have mentored numerous photographers for 10 or more years.
4. Images submitted have been captured and processed 100% by the entrant.
5. You may enter as many images as you like as long as you have entered at least 4 images into the awards.
I ENTER IF I AM JUDGING IN THE IIC?
Yes, we encourage our judges to enter.
Judging for the MPI IIC Mentorship Award will not be judged by MPI IIC Judges.
7. There is no limit to how many
images you can enter. No class is necessary.
8. Can I enter images I have entered
in the regular part of the competition? Yes, you may enter images that have
been entered prior in the Category and Class Awards.
9. Image size - 3000 pixels on the
10. Successful winning image must score
a 85% or higher.
11. Images entered in the Mentorship Awards can also be entered into the
Category and Class Awards,